Jetline Simulator Excursion Nassau. How much time to book?

KenCP

I did a 90 minute session but I'm an aviation geek.

We had time for three separate experiences based on cities I mentioned.  We also did a night landing at Kai Tak, a famous airport in the middle of a big city that is a pretty interesting approach.

With a 90 minute session our first experience was from the gate with the aircraft in a fully parked position with engines off.  He took me through push back, engine start, taxi and take off.  The other two experiences started on the runway with clearance to take off.  

TWsMBuU.jpg

Make sure to mention you are a cruise ship guest.  That used to get an additional discount.

I was a "passenger" when my husband did the "flying."  It was an hour, I think, and he accomplished four takeoffs/landings (I think he got a little extra time because the simulation 'hiccuped' once.  I will say that it was super realistic, and the owner was fantastic!  He actually met us at the cruise ship pier and we walked over -- it might be about a quarter mile or a little bit more; but an easy walk.  If mobility is an issue, I'm sure it would be easy to get a cab there and back.   Just to give you a hint as to how realistic it is -- while we were 'taxiing,' we had a close call with a building -- and I ducked!