Using Insulated (Yeti) Cups

Kris10May

I'm sailing on Liberty of the Seas March 22 and am planning on bringing a couple of Yeti-sytle insulated cups for my husband and I to use.  

Is there a limit on the size that most bartenders will allow?  I have 20 ounce and the 30 ounce.  I was planning on the 20 ounce for coffee and the 30 ounce for drinks from the bartenders.   (we purchased the unlimited drink package)

Also - will the bartenders make the drink directly in the cup?  

Thanks in advance for any answers. ??

You can take your Yeti cups but the drinks are made in plastic cups then you have to pour them into your yeti cup.  also when you go to the water station and you want to fill you Yeti you have to use the re-usable plastic cups to get your ice and water.  They do not allow you to put your cup under the spout.  This is to prevent germs and bacteria from spreading.  Having your cups are great because your drinks stay cold and do not get watered down like they do in the plastic cups. 

Also if you are using the Freestyle machines you need your drink cup with the RFID chip to get your drink anyways.

1 minute ago, KenCP said:

You can take your Yeti cups but the drinks are made in plastic cups then you have to pour them into your yeti cup.  also when you go to the water station and you want to fill you Yeti you have to use the re-usable plastic cups to get your ice and water.  They do not allow you to put your cup under the spout.  This is to prevent germs and bacteria from spreading.  Having your cups are great because your drinks stay cold and do not get watered down like they do in the plastic cups. 

Also if you are using the Freestyle machines you need your drink cup with the RFID chip to get your drink anyways.

Thanks, KenCP  I was afraid of this but really appreciate your reply.  

Does Liberty of the Seas have the Freestyle soda machine?  (fingers crossed...)