Liberty Embarkation question

JasonL

So i'm sooooo ready for my Liberty cruise in 2 weeks. Haven't sailed out of Galveston, is there expedited embarkation like there is in some other ports? When I went on Mariner out of Orlando we were able to scan in our passports ahead of time which made embarkation and disembarkation so easy. I already checked in online instead of doing it on my app, is that why I'm not seeing it or is it just available out of Galveston?

Thanks yall

BTW- anyone gonna be on Liberty 2-9-20?

For Galveston it will depend on your accommodations and C&A level. If you have a suite there is an express line at embarkation that is short. The "normal" line is fairly quick and if you get there early (10:30ish) it is short and quick. Once past security your C&A level Platinum and above and/or cabin level will get you to the shorter lines at check-in. Disembarkation is short if you walk off and get an "A" or "B" ticket. The passport line is quick and there are multiple lines. On our last cruise there January 5-12 our get-on time was about 20 minutes and disembarkation took about 30. Our disembarkation time was 8:00am and we were driving off at 9:00 (parked at remote indoor with shuttle). Galveston does not have the Mobile Pass like Florida but am hoping with the new terminal there in 2022 the facial recognition, Mobile Pass and all the other upgrades will speed things up.