How bad will the dining package eating times be?

Tigerlaw

We have booked a 3 night specialty dining pacakge for our first cruise.  My question is this... how bad will the availanle dining times be once i get on the ship and deal with the dining reservations? My concern is will all the desirable times already be taken by those booking those meals individually?

Any tips or advice for organizing my ressies? My goal right now is to do wonderland n ight 2, chops night 3 and Jamie's last night.

Thanks in advance for.the help!

@Tigerlaw  The cruise line will make your first reservation for you for the first night.  Once you board you can change the reservation for the first night if it is not the restaurant you wanted.  Just head to the nearest specialty restaurant and they will make your change and also do you other bookings for you.

The first time I had a bit of a panic to get on board and get 11 more nights booked.  That was not the case, there was no panic and I just sat down with the APP and did all my reservations once I was on board .  

Also if you have reservations at a restaurant and need to change the time because something came up. Just drop into one of the specialty restaurants and see if they can change your reservation for you.  I never had a problem getting reservations, or changing one.  They are there to help you and if they can they will be more than happy to do it.

Enjoy your cruise and don't panic.