How bad will the dining package eating tomes be?

Tigerlaw

We have booked a 3 night specialty dining pacakge for our first cruise.  My question is this... how bad will the availanle dining times be once i get on the ship and deal with the dining reservations? My concern is will all the desirable times already be taken by those booking those meals individually?

Any tips or advice for organizing my ressies? My goal right now is to do wonderland n ight 2, chops night 3 and Jamie's last night.

Thanks in advance for.the help!

@Tigerlaw Most likely the cruise line will make a reservation for your first night for you.  Once your board you will then make your next 2 reservations.  If you do not like the time or restaurant just head to the nearest specialty dining restaurant and ask them if you can change it.  It should not be a problem.

I thought when I had 12 nights to book it was going to be a problem, it was not at all.  Some nights depending on what we did that day we changed the times if available at the restaurant and we never had any issues.

Don't worry it will be fine.  I thought the first time it was going to be a madhouse trying to book restaurants, it was far from that.  

Enjoy your trip!!