How to use arcade credits?

Cri

Silly question- I’m looking to get the $50 of arcade credits for $40, but it’s for my kids. Does it go onto my seapass? Or can I put it in theirs?

also how does it work, do you scan or swipe the pass at the video games?

well be on adventure of the seas

thanks in advance!

@Cri, just did this! Purchased for my daughter (13) and placed on her seapass/wow band. All she did was tap or swipe, and then she also mistakenly used  mine and was charged. So make sure whomever it is tethered to is the person who uses it. (Card/band) We mixed up our bands one evening, that is how I found out. A quick trip to guest services straightened it out but now you know and don't have to waste your time there, fyi I did have our accounts combined for one folio but it only was pre payed when she utilized her card/band. Also, I had them place a lock after the initial 50.00 and watched every evening on the tv folio, just in case! Have fun!! It all worked out fine. 

14 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Cri, just did this! Purchased for my daughter (13) and placed on her seapass/wow band. All she did was tap or swipe, and then she also mistakenly used  mine and was charged. So make sure whomever it is tethered to is the person who uses it. (Card/band) We mixed up our bands one evening, that is how I found out. A quick trip to guest services straightened it out but now you know and don't have to waste your time there, fyi I did have our accounts combined for one folio but it only was pre payed when she utilized her card/band. Also, I had them place a lock after the initial 50.00 and watched every evening on the tv folio, just in case! Have fun!! It all worked out fine. 

Thanks so much! Good idea with putting a lock on the kids’ accounts. How do you do that, do you go to guest services? 

@Pooch Hi! I find mine located on the cruise planner under the internet drop down offering. So far they offer 3 different credit purchases on mine. 20.00 price for 25.00 credit, 40.00 price for 50.00 credit and finally 80.00 price for 100.00 credit. It is purchased under the title arcade credits and don't feel bad it was something I didn't realize was there either. Took lots of clicking ?‍? to locate the first time. 

@Cri, yes I went to guest services desk the first evening (really late) no line and they locked it with a few clicks of their mouse. I tried calling down but no one answered the phone, it literally took less then a minute.

Edited by Neesa
Thought added

2 hours ago, ScooterScott22 said:

Just reinforcing to keep an eye on the folio.  Our son had a credit on last cruise and for some reason the cut off limit did not work.  He ended going over by a few dollars by the time we realized.  

I’ll add, that there was an issue that the credit was not there initially.  Once they fixed the issue they gave an extra $10 credit for the trouble.  Just guessing that the extra credit, when applied, might have done something to the limit we had set.  Just a theory, but still watch the limits.