Bingo

NEbluebird

1 hour ago, wstephensi said:

They have both electronic and cards. They have daubers but often run out.  Bring your own if you plan on using the cards.  Electronic cards cost extra I think.

You got it, the electronic are a bit more expensive, but are well worth the money (IMHO) of not having to search all of your cards, although to some that is part of the fun.  

I've found it to be key to get the electronic cards if you are playing.  I also do not like that because I just feel like the electronic cards are like the slots-they are programmed.  I prefer bingo with only the paper cards.  I'm also annoyed by the price of bingo on a ship when it's half that at home for 3 hours of fun.....on a ship it's a waste of money.  OK I know no one cares about that last point except me and my frustrations with it.  There are so many other fun activities for me so it doesn't really bother me too much.  I'd rather be on a ship right now frustrated about bingo than being at home in this nasty rain/freezing rain/sleet/snow junk we've got going on.