Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

Frank

Depending on the number of people and/or bags can change my recommendation.  I agree, Uber/Lyft is a good starting point especially if using UberX.  Doesn't hurt to look into one way car rentals as well.  Multiple major agencies either within the immediate port area or within 2-3 miles and they offer shuttles to the ships.  There are also shared shuttle options but I've never taken them so can't provide personal comment on them.

Airport to cruise port I enjoy the flexibility of having my own rental car so I can pick up soda/water/wine to bring onboard and anything else that I may have forgotten.  There are several rental agencies near the port and I believe Enterprise is actually AT the port.  The caveat here is that the route to the airport is a toll road, so there are a few times you have to stop and pay the toll.  

Going back directly to the airport directly from the port then Uber/Lyft is the easiest and most efficient if you are in a time crunch.  Shuttles usually make you wait until the bus is full before leaving.