Which deck should I stay on? Oasis of the Seas

Smurfy

Deck 8 was where I had a large balcony midship and it was pretty convenient other than it was smack between both elevator banks. At least I didn't feel like I made the wrong decision when choosing which elevators to take because of this.  It was only a couple flights down to the Boardwalk and Promenade and on the same floor as Central Park which was super convenient.

14 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Deck 8 was where I had a large balcony midship and it was pretty convenient other than it was smack between both elevator banks. At least I didn't feel like I made the wrong decision when choosing which elevators to take because of this.  It was only a couple flights down to the Boardwalk and Promenade and on the same floor as Central Park which was super convenient.

Which cabin did you stay in? It looks like we are going to be on deck 8 too. Glad to hear you liked it.

16 hours ago, SassMaster said:

We are on Deck 8 Aft in a few weeks, ocean view balcony,  I will try to remember to tell you how it was.  ?  It is surrounded by rooms; however it is near the Aqua Theater. 

Yes, please let me know what you think. Looks like we will be on deck 8 too.