Mariner next month

Pooch

Very little requires signing up ahead of time.  Many activities are first come, first serve.  However, there are usually waivers to sign for things like flowrider especially for minors so just head to the desk up there.  Ice show is based off either room or muster station location if I remember right but they will tell you, just get there early for seats. 

So there will be a desk of some kind by the flow rider and the trampoline thing?  I can/should go there on embarkation day & sign any waivers necessary AND ALSO sign up for times?  There's nothing in  my cruise planner or on my App to sign up for anything.  

42 minutes ago, Pooch said:

So there will be a desk of some kind by the flow rider and the trampoline thing?  I can/should go there on embarkation day & sign any waivers necessary AND ALSO sign up for times?  There's nothing in  my cruise planner or on my App to sign up for anything.  

Yes, the desk up at the Flowrider will have the waivers that you can sign. 

Most of the activities on Mariner don't require signups.  You'll just see when the times are in the Cruise Compass and show up and get in line.  I know this is the case for Flowrider, SkyPad, and laser tag.

The escape room is one of the only things I can think of that has a signup, but it's for ages 13+ and there's a fee.

Paging @Jaymac Radio for additional input as he just sailed Mariner and participates in these activities.