Traditional Dining Linked

Ampurp85

I booked two separate reservations as we needed 2 different types of rooms. I linked the reservations in the cruise planner. We both have traditional dinning scheduled for 8pm on LOTS. We plan to do half and half, eating in the MDR on sea days and specialty restaurants on port days.  My question is will we be seated together in the MDR since the reservations are linked? Also will we have to share a larger table when there are 4 people in the linked reservation?

Just now, Ampurp85 said:

I booked two separate reservations as we needed 2 different types of rooms. I linked the reservations in the cruise planner. We both have traditional dinning scheduled for 8pm on LOTS. We plan to do half and half, eating in the MDR on sea days and specialty restaurants on port days.  My question is will we be seated together in the MDR since the reservations are linked? Also will we have to share a larger table when there are 4 people in the linked reservation?

You will be seated together in the MDR at your traditional dining time. If you want to guarantee a table for just 4, go to the MDR right when you board and check out your assigned table -- if it is not a 4-top ask the staff to change you. Or you can email rcldining@rccl.com at about 2 weeks prior and ask. They will respond a few days prior to departure.

Hope that helps!