Liberty of the Seas - Grand Suite

pezgirl

My husband and I are looking at a a Liberty of Seas cruise out of Galveston at the beginning of August going to Mexico and Roatan.  We are thinking about going in a Grand Suite. It mentions that this includes Concierge services.  What exactly does this include? Does it include drinks? Any advice at all. Any thoughts on the ship? Thanks everyone. 

@pezgirl Here was our suite letter from Navigator in September, the benefits of Liberty will be similar. It should go without saying that the deck #s and specialty restaurant names are different, but you will get the gist of what benefits come from a grand suite. We are sailing in a 2br grand suite on Liberty in 25 days so I should be getting their specific letter in a few weeks. (They seem to be coming about 5-7 days out) I will post that here as well. 

Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 14 Aft.
·        Spa Bathrobes for use onboard.
·        Upgraded amenities for the bathroom.
·        Complimentary pressing service for the first Formal night.
·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:00 am to 10:30 am
·        Hors d’oeuvre, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
·        Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Deck 12 Fwd. ( no chairs reservation ).
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open).
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc.
·        Our new additions i.e. Hooked, Jamie's Italian Restaurant, Chops Grille and Izumi  Restaurant, get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early.
·        Arrangements for private parties.
·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions).
·        Business services such as copies, etc.
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 5 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Silver color Sea Pass card at the entrance).

49 minutes ago, pezgirl said:

My husband and I are looking at a a Liberty of Seas cruise out of Galveston at the beginning of August going to Mexico and Roatan.  We are thinking about going in a Grand Suite. It mentions that this includes Concierge services.  What exactly does this include? Does it include drinks? Any advice at all. Any thoughts on the ship? Thanks everyone. 

Yes, you will receive services from the Concierge, if desired (see emsff02's post, above).  No, drinks are not complimentary except for the complimentary drinks that you would receive in the Suites Lounge during Happy Hour (generally 4:30 or 5:00 - 7:30 or 8:00).

12 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

What did you think of Eliana ?  I am not a fan.

She got us the bridge tour we asked for, and she removed a charge from the fitness center from our 10 year old's account...you know because she didn't have charging privileges and wasn't old enough to use the gym anyway. September was our first full suite, so I don't have anything to compare her to. I'll let you know in a couple weeks!

8 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

There’s a charge for using the fitness center ?

7 hours ago, twangster said:

Maybe a class?

Yes, she said it was a charge from a class. That's when I started thinking, "show me the waiver I signed to let my 10 year old use the gym". But Eliana got the charge removed before I could throw that out there.