Suite Lounge IOS

panda123

Hello! I finally got hubby to agree to upgrade to a Grand Suite and I am pumped!! First cruise out of the interior (never going back). We have 2 family members traveling along in a Junior Suite. I know that they will not have lounge access, but during happy hour would it be allowed (for the 2 in GS) go into lounge to get a drink and then meet up (with 2 in JS) in Olive or Twist, or Viking Crown Lounge?  I read conflicting posts about drinks being allowed to be taken out of lounge. Also, is bottled water or soda provided in lounge (without any type of drink package), if yes, is it only available during happy hour? I personally couldn't justify a drink package, when the JS to GS was less money compared to 2 people DX package at 30% off, and we were planning at Day Pass at Cozumel. Thanks in advance!! Also, we are lonely Gold Tier, so no Diamond perks for us.

12 minutes ago, panda123 said:

Hello! I finally got hubby to agree to upgrade to a Grand Suite and I am pumped!! First cruise out of the interior (never going back). We have 2 family members traveling along in a Junior Suite. I know that they will not have lounge access, but during happy hour would it be allowed (for the 2 in GS) go into lounge to get a drink and then meet up (with 2 in JS) in Olive or Twist, or Viking Crown Lounge?  I read conflicting posts about drinks being allowed to be taken out of lounge. Also, is C I personally couldn't justify a drink package, when the JS to GS was less money compared to 2 people DX package at 30% off, and we were planning at Day Pass at Cozumel. Thanks in advance!! Also, we are lonely Gold Tier, so no Diamond perks for us.

Going into the SL and bringing out drinks for your friends is an abuse of your Suite privileges

Not planning on bringing them drinks, I am a strict rule follower (lol), and the 2 in JS are getting a drink package. The drinks being removed from lounge would be consumed by the 2 people staying in the Grand Suite. We just don't want to hang out in the lounge when family is aboard and there is another bar right next to it.

23 minutes ago, panda123 said:

Not planning on bringing them drinks, I am a strict rule follower (lol), and the 2 in JS are getting a drink package. The drinks being removed from lounge would be consumed by the 2 people staying in the Grand Suite. We just don't want to hang out in the lounge when family is aboard and there is another bar right next to it.

You will be fine.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Back in "the day" (prior to DBP)  they used to restrict drinks from being removed from the Lounge but these days, with the drinks package, they do not really care if you leave with drinks.  In fact, I have been encouraged (by the servers) to take a drink with me when we leave for the dining room.

Off this subject - If I wanted to treat the 2 cousins coming with us on this trip to embarkation lunch at Chops, how do I go about paying for people in a different room? Can I just charge the entire bill to my seapass card?