Must Do’s at Perfect Day CoCoCay?

Frank

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I didn’t know they had free snorkeling! That’s great! 

Right off the Chill beach. They rent masks and snorkels and fins. If you are a strong swimmer just bring your mask and don't bother with the fins. You could rent the fins as they take up a lot of packing room. The snorkel rental shack will tell you to watch a completely uninformative video if you ask about the best location to see stuff. They also told me the sunken plane  was removed. I didn't see it as I wasn't sure that they weren't snowing me. 

4 hours ago, pacew said:

How much are the rentals? Are there life vest? If so, are they free or rentals?

My cruise planner for April on Harmony is currently showing $35/adult, $20/child. We bought our own snorkels for less and brought them. It’s not great snorkeling there but still fun.

We get off the ship early and grab a good spot at Chill Beach. It’s a short walk to Chill Grill and Snack Shack. Then we spend our last hour or so at the pool. Might stop at the kids’ areas and shopping on the way back to the ship.

We've had two “perfect days” without spending any money outside of a couple Coco Locos which I wouldn’t miss either. 

I have to say we loved doing the para-sailing there.  They took us around the entire island.  You are up in the air for about 10- 15 minutes.  It is just amazing!   My hubby loves snorkeling there.  Last cruise my brother and sister in law rented the kayaks and loved it.  It is like the snorkel gear, you can just walk up and rent.  The kayaks are by the cabanas on chill island. 

• 2 weeks later...