Cruise Planner Mistake? - RE Perfect Day

ajmp5

So I log in to my cruise planner to check out the new deals and see if I need to rebook anything and notice something fishy when it comes to the Perfect Day.

Notice the second screenshot, mind you we only have one stop there. . . 

Any ideas?  The interns back at it again?

Screenshot_20200122-094453.png

Screenshot_20200122-094527.png

Today started a new promo for Pre booked excursions, drink packages, dining packages and more. What you are seeing is probably just a mistake due to the fact that there are some ships that do 2 stops in CoCoCay!  
Be sure to check your cruise itinerary to see if your ports have changed which they tend to do sometimes due to outside factors! 

3 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

There were reports of RCI having itineraries with multiple stops at Cococay. I wonder if they are planning an itinerary modification. Or ... it could be the IT interns again. Either way I'm going to check for an $18 drink package right now! ??

I would LOVE to get an $18 drink package LOL I guess I will have to settle with the soda package this trip HA HA HA

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Today started a new promo for Pre booked excursions, drink packages, dining packages and more. What you are seeing is probably just a mistake due to the fact that there are some ships that do 2 stops in CoCoCay!  
Be sure to check your cruise itinerary to see if your ports have changed which they tend to do sometimes due to outside factors! 

Aha! That explains why the drink package suddenly dropped about $80.. I certainly won't be complaining.