My time dining vs MDR on Oasis

First time cruiser here and have been reading the Cruise Compass. Looks like there is My time Dining deck 3 and the Main Dining room  deck 4 on Oasis. I thought when I signed up for My Time Dining that it would be in the main big dining room, no? If not where do they put you for My time Dining? I wanted to be the the large multilevel dining room I see on all their ads.

The Main Dining Room on Oasis of the Seas is comprised of three decks.  

All three decks make up the MDR and are very much a part of it, the difference is MTD guests dine on one deck while traditional dining guests on the other deck.

Rest assured, whether you are MTD or Traditional, you are in the main dining room.

One last note, on Oasis of the Seas, the three dining rooms were recently rethemed in preparation for a change that never occurred.  Royal Caribbean had planned to roll out Dynamic Dining to Oasis of the Seas, but changed their minds.  Nonetheless, the only difference is each deck of the MDR has its own name and somewhat different theme, but it is assuredly the main dining room.

The Main Dining Room on Oasis of the Seas is comprised of three decks.  

All three decks make up the MDR and are very much a part of it, the difference is MTD guests dine on one deck while traditional dining guests on the other deck.

Rest assured, whether you are MTD or Traditional, you are in the main dining room.

One last note, on Oasis of the Seas, the three dining rooms were recently rethemed in preparation for a change that never occurred.  Royal Caribbean had planned to roll out Dynamic Dining to Oasis of the Seas, but changed their minds.  Nonetheless, the only difference is each deck of the MDR has its own name and somewhat different theme, but it is assuredly the main dining room.

Thanks! Could not understand why MTD goes to deck 3 but the other folks go to other decks. Knowing it's multilevel helps me understand.