Itinerary - Which do I believe?

Biff215

We’re headed out on Harmony in April. Starting to book excursions, most likely on our own, and noticed some discrepancies in the itinerary:

46999ADF-55EB-418B-B85F-52E1DA26B703.thumb.jpeg.708a1ac0894e5fef7fe79977daadd3d0.jpegB8FB01FB-0767-4E78-9479-F49EEB257F31.thumb.jpeg.e6a797a5c8912f208dbc2ae25334f02c.jpegD6F43477-249E-40F8-A440-F1AE511036BC.thumb.jpeg.497e233fc8f2dee75204c4757ce93fd8.jpeg

So between Cruise Planner, Royal’s site, and cruisetimetables.com I have Cozumel and Costa Maya in two different spots. Do I trust that the Cruise Planner is correct?

i just want to make sure I’m booking everything on the correct days!

2 weeks after your sailing I am going on the same ship and to the same ports as you. So far I have been on about 5 Royal Caribbean cruises and the Royal Caribbean website has showed the correct ports of call that the ships will be docked at and what order they will visit different countries. I always trust that the Royal Caribbean website is correct and you SHOULD TRUST ROYAL CARIBBEAN and If I were you I definitely WOULD NOT TRUST CRUISETIMESTABLE.com, because to me that website seems to have wrong information.

2 hours ago, Bakerette said:

2 weeks after your sailing I am going on the same ship and to the same ports as you. So far I have been on about 5 Royal Caribbean cruises and the Royal Caribbean website has showed the correct ports of call that the ships will be docked at and what order they will visit different countries. I always trust that the Royal Caribbean website is correct and you SHOULD TRUST ROYAL CARIBBEAN and If I were you I definitely WOULD NOT TRUST CRUISETIMESTABLE.com, because to me that website seems to have wrong information.

Problem is Royal is contradicting themselves too. I imagine cruisetimetables.com are getting their info from the booking site, potentially making both incorrect. I just don’t want to book any outside excursions on the wrong day and find out the hard way later!

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Trust your EDocs over either the app or the booking site.

I’m still 82 days out and my balcony guarantee hasn’t come through yet so I don’t have those edocs yet, but my receipt from final payment does match what’s in Cruise Planner. Guess that’s what I should go with?

4 hours ago, KJones said:

Our Harmony Western Caribbean order of ports was Cococay, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya. However, I'd follow the cruise planner's schedule for planning purposes.

Yep, it appears that it’s only this week that’s affected. Doesn’t really make a huge difference to me, just want to get everything booked correctly. I did notice that Symphony and Harmony would be two of the six ships in Cozumel that day, so maybe it’s to avoid that during Easter week?