Can't access check in online

Rissa

Hi,

We have a cruise in 57 days and we haven't been able to access our check in for our cruise at all since the check in opened at 90 days.  We have paid for our cruise in full and have cruised with Royal a number of times before and never had this issue.  We can login to our online account and when we click on 'Start Check In' we get a page which says 'Information is currently not available.  Please try again later'.  We have tried different browsers, different computers/devices and the Royal app with no success.  Have emailed Royal Caribbean Australia and they replied asking for a screenshot of the error page but haven't given any further information.  We are travelling with family so want to be able to complete our check in prior to boarding so our bookings are linked and we can join our dining sittings etc.  It seems to be either a technical issue or something to do with the account.  Our family hasn't cruised before but was able to complete their check in when it opened at 90 days with no issues.  

Has anyone had similar issues and can anyone suggest anything that might help.  We have tried clearing the browsers history & cache and that didn't help at all.  Error message image attached.IMG_20200103_131722.thumb.jpg.3074b1a6bbe95e63762f58e2dc7007e3.jpg

Thanks

I had the exact same issue with the US site when I clicked in on complete online checkin When I tried to checkin for my cruise on Oasis in December 2018. I was able to complete online checkin a few days later. So that’s what I would do if I were you.
Or you can try completing online checkin tonight by trying a different Royal Caribbean website that is for a different country and login on that site.
Or you can go to the Australian website and instead of logging in with your username and password go to the section where you type in your reservation number, Last name, & Birthday of the primary person on the reservation.

Hope that one of those ways helps you to complete online checkin. If you cannot checkin online you can probably checkin at the cruise port.

If you use Facebook Messenger you can send them a private message through that. I have always found the respond reasonably quickly through that channel.

What email address did you use to contact them? I have used [email protected] and [email protected] with some success.

They normally take a few days to respond but maybe worth a try also.