Hotel in Miami for night before our cruise?

Ryan Perry

9 hours ago, Ryan Perry said:

My wife and I are cruising in September out of Miami for the first time on symphony. Is there a good hotel with shuttle service to the cruise port?  Also we will be driving down to Miami so we will need to leave our car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise. Thanks in advance!

Most hotels in Miami do not have free shuttles to the port and you will pay around $10-$30 a person just for the shuttle depending on where the hotel is.  It's usually better to just Uber/Lyft at that point. 

We always find it more advantageous to park at the port over dealing with shuttles and a park & fly hotel.  You can find a hotel a bit further out and park at the port and still come out ahead $$$ wise..and it's much more convenient to have your car there at the port when getting off of the ship, especially Terminal A in Miami.

The Doubletree Biscayne Bay and Hilton Miami Downtown usually have stay & cruise rates..but you are looking at $300-$400 minimum plus the cost of the shuttle at that point.  There are some cheaper hotel options in the Doral or Blue Lagoon area that you may want to look into if you really want a stay & cruise rate.

I am staying in MIami for a cruise next month and had to go with AirBNB. The hotel prices for the time I'm there skyrocketed (I don't see anything on when I'm there, so I don't see why). I'm staying in Little Havana which is about 10 minutes from the port and 'touristy Miami'. I'm planning on just catching Uber or Lyft the whole time.