Fleet Revitalization: "More to Love" 'Enhancements' versus 'Refurbishments'

Has anyone heard any details regarding Royal Caribbean's "More to Love" Ship Enhancement Program; certainly less advertised than the bigger, longer planned Refurbishments Pregram.  I recently came across a revitalization schedule that shows Royal Caribbean's planned ship refurbishments.  The schedule includes some of these low key "More to Love" Enhancements.

I'm particularly interested in learning anything about the enhancements planned for Radiance in May 2016.  I will be sailing her south-bound in Alaska on May 27 2016. I have noticed a gap in Radiance sailing schedule once she reaches Vancouver (following her transpacific crossing) and right before she starts the Alaska season - dry docking in Vancouver. Looking forward to some new sparkling surprises once I board!

I'm hoping the enhancements include VOOM  :-) 

post-4242-0-27261400-1459891783_thumb.png

post-4242-0-34187800-1459891788_thumb.png

Found this post today from a passenger just getting off Radiance:

Posted by: cassamanda

On: April 6th, 2016 06:56 AM

Just off Radiance.  She will dry dock at Portland after her repo from Sydney to Vancouver.   Standard 5 year maintenance checks plus renewing carpets, furniture, pool clean etc.   no mention of upgrades, not to say they wont.

Would be good if shower doors were fitted.  No probs with JS as shower is over bath.

Next cruise sales office has already been moved from deck 12 to deck 5 next to Cafe Lattitudes.  Nice and bright but takes up some seating space and very noisy being close to Centrum activities.

reference http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49632755#post49632755

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those still curious, we completed our sailing after completion of the early May 216 "refurbishments"; I can now report that the refurbishments were primarily of a technical nature and had little to no effect on visible guest areas.  

Thanks for the update!

• 4 months later...

if you go on twitter and search adventure of the seas, there a few grainy pictures of the water slides.

rhapsody of the seas also in dry dock in spain for a few bits before her other dry dock I guess?

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=adventure%20of%20the%20seas&src=typd

https://twitter.com/puertodecadiz/status/796324420960845824 looks like a new prop

My crew is already aware that they will likely see but not be able to touch the slides, etc.

Already informed my wife that I will probably be in pissed off mode on Saturday until I get settled with what compensation RCI will be extending and then dropping it for the duration of the cruise, regardless of what said compensation ends up being. My expectations are that they will politely smile and nod as I explain that the FCC offered is worthless and offer nothing else but at least I can try one more time I guess.

My crew is already aware that they will likely see but not be able to touch the slides, etc.

Already informed my wife that I will probably be in pissed off mode on Saturday until I get settled with what compensation RCI will be extending and then dropping it for the duration of the cruise, regardless of what said compensation ends up being. My expectations are that they will politely smile and nod as I explain that the FCC offered is worthless and offer nothing else but at least I can try one more time I guess.

Speak to the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. I had a much better experience with her on the Liberty than I did with Guest Services when I had issues before the cruise, while boarding, and then during the cruise.

• 1 month later...