Are there things to do besides “adventure” activities and shows?

Smurfy

Title basically says it all. Besides the shows, are there classes or other activities besides the shows and “adventure” activities like FlowRider, climbing wall, zip line, etc? I’m thinking of things like bingo, cooking classes, crafting classes, etc. that I can do with my 12 and 16 year old? They are into the adventure activities and I know about the shows. We are looking at cruising on Oasis of the Seas. Thanks!

All ships offer bingo and as best I know, kids are allowed to participate with adults. Since you're on Oasis, there will likely be the "On a Roll" sushi making class in Izumi, and a cupcake decorating class at the sweet shop. Oasis has mini golf on deck 15, all the way aft. And depending on your kids' interest, there will also be trivia multiple times a day on board.

Others who have sailed Oasis probably know a lot more activities for adults and kids to do together.

16 hours ago, Smurfy said:

Title basically says it all. Besides the shows, are there classes or other activities besides the shows and “adventure” activities like FlowRider, climbing wall, zip line, etc? I’m thinking of things like bingo, cooking classes, crafting classes, etc. that I can do with my 12 and 16 year old? They are into the adventure activities and I know about the shows. We are looking at cruising on Oasis of the Seas. Thanks!

My son always enjoyed the teen club, which managed to stay busy roaming the ships we were on.  Don't forget line dancing classes and pool-related activities.  Folks play board games -- bring your own or check one out at the library.  There are movies to watch as well as informal sports deck activities.  At 16 my son really enjoyed meeting other teens, because no one knew who he was or had expectations about him -- he could just be himself.  Have a great trip!