Majesty of the Seas

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Agneka Chandler, I recently sailed on the Majesty of the Seas on April 1st 2016 through April 4th 2016. The ship was dated, I have pictures attached to this email and the food was not good at all. My daughter and I ate pizza and sandwiches for 3 days. We were originally schedule to sell at the end of March on the Empress of the Seas to Key West and Grand Cayman, but due to the cancellation of our original booking 11 days before sailing we had no choice but to sail on the Majesty going to Coco Cay and the Bahamas because this was the only ship that wood work with my daughter's spring break schedule. I was and am very disappointed because this was my first cruise and my daughter's first cruise. Coco Cay is a far far cry of the expectations we hadfor Key West, and the Bahamas were horrible! We planned our trip to Key West and Grand Cayman in January and February along with the Shore Excursions, there was nothing comparable on Coco Cay and the Bahamas. Since the Empress was dry docked, I have been lied to repeatedly from Royal Caribbean about what you will do for me, from reps claiming to be supervisors as well as supervisors. In addition to including these pictures from the actual selling I will also include all of the phone conversation I have had with Royal Caribbean where I have been lied to. Empty promises, false hopes, and failed expectations is my impression of Royal Caribbean. I have another trip booked with Royal Caribbean sailing August 8th 2016 to Coco Cay and the Bahamas. After this horrible experience I think it would be better for my family and I to go with a different cruise line because Royal Caribbean has not shown me or my family anything but a horrible experience and a even worse vacation.

I am beyond disappointed in the level of concern that Royal Caribbean has for their guests in addition to being angry and frustrated with the horrible vacation I recently returned from on April 4, 2016.

I am looking for another cruise line for my family in August 2016 and will cancel my trip with Royal Caribbean and I am also looking for a cruise for October 2016 for my wedding anniversary.

Best Regards,

Agneka Chandler

Sorry to hear about your experience.  This is a fan blog, so please don't expect a reply here from virtue of this post.

Reading your post, it sounded like you were disappointed your original sailing(s) on Empress were cancelled, which I can certainly understand.  No one wants that to happen to them, but on the other hand, I also wouldn't have wanted RC to go ahead and put out a half-finished ship.  

I think we all wish you had a better cruise, but what exactly did you not like about Majesty? You mentioned you did not like CocoCay or Nassau and that you ate "pizza and sandwiches for 3 days" (quelle horreur).  Not sure what you thought Empress was going to have, but it isn't an Oasis class ship by any stretch of the imagination.

I am beyond disappointed in the level of concern that Royal Caribbean has for their guests in addition to being angry and frustrated with the horrible vacation I recently returned from on April 4, 2016.

Hi Agneka. Might I ask what was so horrible about the cruise?