Anthem Jan. 5, 2020 11 Nights Southern Caribbean - RECAP

twangster

twangster is one bot who can get clear shots of pictures all the time.  thats why he is the one and only bot who in my book is a "celebrity" and geez i end up YOLO booking not 1 not 2 in some cases more because we are home basically wishing we were there cruising instead of dreaming that was us as we see all those pictures.  reality cant be in dry dock too long........we cant be grateful enough for all twangster does taking the time with photography of such beautiful pictures.   have to say sunset picture did make a beautiful canvas for our office at work so i can day dream every now and then instead of working but who would think i wasnt really working......he is a bot with many talents for sure.........cant wait for next live blog

Wow...beautiful photos!  (as always)

Thanks for the pictures of the indoor pool.  Our kids will love that.  They hate being anxious to jump in the pool and then I say "one sec...you need sunscreen" ....and so then 10 minutes later they can go in.  

And the solarium looks really nice!  Is this one of the better ones in the fleet?

7 weeks today we are on our way to Anthem.  Really excited!