HELP! Mr Edward Elephant Lost on Symphony

TerriM

Just got off Symphony of the Seas this morning on the 11-18 Jan sailing out of Miami and my daughter has lost her precious Edward the Elephant plush toy. Have logged with RCCL but desperate to get him back. He has our email address on a little tag near his tail. If any fellow cruisers have found a stowaway please check and contact us.

IMG-20200118-WA0000.jpg

@TerriM  I would also contact them via Face Book, Twitter in addition to calling (they may have a lost and found line also.) Be prepared to have your travel dates, Cabin number and ship & send that pic. Hopefully someone found him and turned him in, Good Luck positive thoughts your way. 

I just left a gorgeous new pair of boots on another line (my very last sailing with them as I have since sailed and fell in love with RCCL) and they found them and mailed them back to me within 2 weeks. Hopefully a heart string was tugging and you get Edward back soon. 

Found this on RC Website, when I went to it there was a form to fill out. 

https://www.chargerback.com/reportlostitemcbembed.asp?customerid=14677&languagecode=en-US

Good luck on it`s return.  Getting it back are about as good as winning the lottery.  Wife left a drawer full of clothes 2 years ago.  Never got it back.  That was with various phone calls and emails.  Their is a form you have to fill out  as well.  Otherwise you are just getting lip service from customer NO service.  Best of luck.