Boarding

mrbaseball

My wife and I will be cruising on Anthem in a junior suite for the first time at the end of the month out of NJ. We have other family joining us but in a balcony room. My coworker told me when they went, their non suite family members were allowed to use the suite line with them to board. Does anyone know if this is true?

Also, our first stop is San Juan and our excursion is the Window Cave. With all the earthquakes is there a good chance we’ll have to change excursions due to it being unsafe or bypassing San Juan all together?

Appreciate the help.

San Juan is fine, but the window cave (arch?) actually collapsed as a result of the earthquake.  You might want to re-visit that excursion and see what else you are getting for your money.  It's still a beautiful setting, but the actual arch isn't there anymore, so if that was the main draw, I'd re-consider.  taking a stroll around old san juan and El Morro is always great if you want to stay close by.  

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article238996843.html