Oasis Rising to the Stars Jan. 16, 2022

twangster

I know what you are thinking.  January 2022?  Did I read that right?

In order to secure a great price on one of only two Star Class Ultimate Panoramic Suites on Oasis I booked this a couple of months ago when the itineraries where first released.  Within minutes of them going public I secured the 2nd of these two suites in the name of research and, well it seemed like a good excuse to book a cruise.

That's nice and all but why start a blog now?

I am so tired of @Matt beating up on my fellow Canadian @Lovetocruise2002 even though we all knew he has the record for starting a cruise blog the longest before any sailing in the history of these boards that I had to step in and take action.   So back off Matt!

Seven hundred and twenty nine days.  

Itinerary as it stands today includes Puerto Plata, DR, St Thomas USVI and San Juan Puerto Rico.  

This may be my only 2020 update.  I'll do my best to update this blog at least once in 2021.  

Until then, let it be known I hold the record for the longest pre-cruise early blogging award!

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Seven hundred and twenty nine days.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Go for it, I have another at 820 days.

Bot malfunction? ?

I can beat both you @emsff02 and @twangster.  I have 785 days till Oasis 3/13/2022.  That is the #majorstarclasstakeover sailing! 

But I will bow out for fear of @Matt truly never letting me live it down. 

The honour for earliest start goes to Mr. Mentor Bot. ?

On 1/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, twangster said:

I am so tired of @Matt beating up on my fellow Canadian @Lovetocruise2002 even though we all knew he has the record for starting a cruise blog the longest before any sailing in the history of these boards that I had to step in and take action.   So back off Matt

Hey, @Lovetocruise2002 started it!

this christmas GIF

On 1/18/2020 at 3:09 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Bot malfunction? ?

I can beat both you @emsff02 and @twangster.  I have 785 days till Oasis 3/13/2022.  That is the #majorstarclasstakeover sailing! 

But I will bow out for fear of @Matt truly never letting me live it down. 

The honour for earliest start goes to Mr. Mentor Bot. ?

@Lovetocruise2002 Did you start a blog already for our sailing in 2022 and I missed it??? ?