Connect to the internet

Alibou3193

Royal is in the process of implementing new "Voom" software across the fleet to make this super easy.   Most ships have been updated but not knowing where you are or your ship I can only assume your ship has been updated.

This is from Oasis, change the WiFi name to your ship name:

oa_voomins-1.jpg

Basically you'll create a username and PIN that will be used by everyone on your 4 device plan.  Don't use something you can't give out to others in your group.  Use something easy to tap in on a mobile device.  It can be anything really.  Username "dolphin", PIN the last four of your cell # or something easy to remember.  Username could be your favorite sports team like Broncos, Chiefs, Patriots, etc. or could your name 'Alibou' .

Also, go into airplane mode upon connecting to Voom to avoid any unpleasant charges from your cell provider once at sea.

I just got off Oasis and used the Vroom and my wife had it too. It worked good. It’s easy to set up once on the ship, but I would make sure that you stay on airplane mode both on and off the ship. My wife somehow hers came off of airplane mode and even though cellar was off her apps running in the background caused her to be charged international rate when on shore. At that point we accepted AT&at $10 a day rate and that’s all it cost us.