Oasis Dream Come True (almost a Reality...now a reality)

RBRSKI

On 1/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, RBRSKI said:

I have read that people are getting emails to "Royal Up" so staterooms are still available.  I will definitely do something by end of month!

Yes my moms balcony suite was sent a Royal up offer and my daughters interior room was sent an email as well. So there are some left

2 hours ago, shaydav19 said:

wow?  Well that seems duplicitous......?

It's a way for them to have bids in the hopper in case of last minute cancellations.  Also if someone in one of those sold out categories bids and jumps to something higher, there will be an open room there for a RoyalUp.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, RBRSKI said:

2S Central Park Interior View 9177.  Has anyone sailed in this type of stateroom?

We just were in 9183 last week on Oasis. We enjoyed having the daylight! Of course, Central Park is nice to look at too. We would definitely consider booking those rooms again in the future. Similar to interior pricing, but the window is nice. Plus deck 9 was in the middle of everything and easy to get places quickly!

12 hours ago, firstbrownie said:

We just were in 9183 last week on Oasis. We enjoyed having the daylight! Of course, Central Park is nice to look at too. We would definitely consider booking those rooms again in the future. Similar to interior pricing, but the window is nice. Plus deck 9 was in the middle of everything and easy to get places quickly!

I was a little worried about having this type of cabin but I think it will break up the first week in a CP Bal and third week in a OV Bal.  I think instead of having coffee in the room, I'll go to Park Cafe and have it.  I will make sure a bathroom is close because I usually drink a whole pot of coffee in the AM.  lol

On 2/25/2020 at 9:48 AM, RBRSKI said:

I was a little worried about having this type of cabin but I think it will break up the first week in a CP Bal and third week in a OV Bal.  I think instead of having coffee in the room, I'll go to Park Cafe and have it.  I will make sure a bathroom is close because I usually drink a whole pot of coffee in the AM.  lol

Park Cafe is so close to your room (and bathroom! ha!). We loved going for a quick bite down here (and it was literally seconds away!). That will be fun to change up the scenery each week.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, RBRSKI said:

Well I will not be joining the Oasis today and will have to wait a week for my three weeks on her.  I have nothing to be disappointed of as I am lucky enough to have this chance to be on a ship this long.  

Ive never been anywhere that long. Not vacation, not business, not HOME. Kudos to you. Enjoy it! Interested to read about it. 

2 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

Question for B2Bers, do you return towels at the end of voyage or keep them for the next cruise?

Definitely return them.  They will charge you if you don't return them.  Each leg of a B2B is considered a separate cruise accounting-wise, so they close out your SeaPass account and start up a new one.  You will have a credit card charge for each leg of the cruise.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Definitely return them.  They will charge you if you don't return them.  Each leg of a B2B is considered a separate cruise accounting-wise, so they close out your SeaPass account and start up a new one.  You will have a credit card charge for each leg of the cruise.

Thanks for the info.