Oasis Dream Come True (almost a Reality...now a reality)

RBRSKI

So I am currently booked for the March 8th sailing on the Oasis with my son who will be on Spring Break.  I am also booked for the March 22nd sailing with my wife and daughter because her break is during that time frame.  My goal is to sail on the March 15th cruise which would make it a B2B2B!   I have a couple feelers out to some friends who have shown some interest.  God I hope it Happens!   ?  Cross Your Fingers for Me!!!!

16 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unfortunately, there do not have to be staterooms available in any category for Royal to send out RoyalUp offers.

I think my best bet will be to watch it on a daily basis and hope for the best.  I am waiting for a couple of people to get back to me, as they might want to join me!!!

• 4 weeks later...

It's Official, booked the missing link to my B2B2B today.  Sailing three weeks on the Oasis starting 3/8/20.  I am sure that many on this blog have experienced this amazing opportunity but I feel pretty luck to do it at 50.  Now let's pray for a great cabin as I did Interior Guar!  I am on deck 12 mid in a CPB for 3/8 and deck 8 aft OVB for 3/22.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:18 PM, Tim B. said:

I’m also on the 8th of March cruise in a junior suite. The last Crown Loft suite was booked about 6 months ago. I watched the pricing for months but couldn’t pull the trigger. Down to 7 weeks now - can’t wait. 

I got a Royal-Up email about two weeks ago. 

Keep checking daily. Just found a Crown Loft this past Sunday on the Harmony sailing March 29, 2020.

Good Morning,

Can anyone please give me your thoughts on this, so I logged in this am and my edoc's have been issued and the deck is confirmed with no stateroom issued.  I know we have had multiple discussions about "Guar" catagory but this seems weird to me. 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, RBRSKI said:

It's Official, booked the missing link to my B2B2B today.  Sailing three weeks on the Oasis starting 3/8/20.  I am sure that many on this blog have experienced this amazing opportunity but I feel pretty luck to do it at 50.  Now let's pray for a great cabin as I did Interior Guar!  I am on deck 12 mid in a CPB for 3/8 and deck 8 aft OVB for 3/22.

Hopefully we’ll see you on board 3/15!  So jealous! I wish I could do 3 weeks on Oasis!

When my wife and l book the Oasis last year around Sept 2019 for Aug of 2020, l called them the day after Thanksgiving 2019 and we went from the interior room and got a room over looking central park and it was $200 cheaper! I called them back Jan of 2020 to try and get into a balcony and the gentleman l talked to try to give me a deal which l told him l wanted to get it cheaper then what he just quote me, he said no problem you can call back as many times as you want but his suggestion was call back in 3-weeks you may get it cheaper. He also said he put all the quotes in and the person l talk to will see it and work with me. I think that was real nice of him to pass that along. I've been on 12 cruises 10 of them have been with RC.

• Lovetocruise2002 changed the title to Oasis Dream Come True (almost a Reality...now a reality)
On 2/15/2020 at 9:42 PM, tinman1224 said:

When my wife and l book the Oasis last year around Sept 2019 for Aug of 2020, l called them the day after Thanksgiving 2019 and we went from the interior room and got a room over looking central park and it was $200 cheaper! I called them back Jan of 2020 to try and get into a balcony and the gentleman l talked to try to give me a deal which l told him l wanted to get it cheaper then what he just quote me, he said no problem you can call back as many times as you want but his suggestion was call back in 3-weeks you may get it cheaper. He also said he put all the quotes in and the person l talk to will see it and work with me. I think that was real nice of him to pass that along. I've been on 12 cruises 10 of them have been with RC.

I think it will be a nice change to stay in the Central Park View Room.  My stateroom is really close to the stairs so I can have coffee every morning at the Park Cafe while enjoying central park