Crown and Anchor "Close in offers"

Mike.s

Was looking at the Crown and Anchor benefits and wondered has anyone ever benefited from the following

"Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates - Up to 25% off Close-In Sailings"

According to the T&C we should receive a Crown and Anchor offer code, has anyone had one. To date I've not.

I suspect the offer code verbiage is left over from days gone by.  When you price a cruise on the website using your CAS number it should include all available discounts for your CAS level.  

I have taken some well priced cruises close in however I don't know that the discount was any greater as a close in deal for CAS or because I have the D+ balcony discount or because they just wanted to sell cabins.  

The Going, Going, Gone Flyer is updated weekly:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

This may not not be include everything offered at a lower price close in but it's a good place to start.

12 hours ago, twangster said:

I suspect the offer code verbiage is left over from days gone by.  When you price a cruise on the website using your CAS number it should include all available discounts for your CAS level.  

I have taken some well priced cruises close in however I don't know that the discount was any greater as a close in deal for CAS or because I have the D+ balcony discount or because they just wanted to sell cabins.  

The Going, Going, Gone Flyer is updated weekly:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

This may not not be include everything offered at a lower price close in but it's a good place to start.

Twangster

Thanks for this I've not seen it before, do they send this to you or is it a case of book marking it and looking on a regular basis.  I note they are mostly US based cruises.do they have a pdf for each region?

So much to learn...........

Mike

3 hours ago, Mike.s said:

Twangster

Thanks for this I've not seen it before, do they send this to you or is it a case of book marking it and looking on a regular basis.  I note they are mostly US based cruises.do they have a pdf for each region?

So much to learn...........

Mike

Not sent out, onus is on individuals to look.  

This one appears to be regional.  I say that because Jewel in Dubai right now is very inexpensive close in yet doesn't appeared on this.  

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, glfrgrl said:

@twangster - When I click the link provided above it shows March 2020 deals. Where can I go to pull down the weekly updates?

Thanks,

Krista

Welcome to the message boards!

The presumption is they aren't updating the flyer right now since they aren't sailing and nothing is "close in".  With the financial pressure they are under and pandemic protocols potentially limiting capacity it's not clear if "Going, Going, Gone" will be available anytime soon.