How much cash on Sign & sail acckunt

I sail on Allure of the Sea Mary 22nd for 7 days. This is my 1st time on Royal Caribbean. I have cruised 4 times on Carnival. My last cruise was 6yrs ago I always put cash on my account. On carnival they had a set amount you needed to put down depending on how many days the cruise was. Is there a specific amount I must put down for Royal. We have prepaid gratuities, excursions, specialty dining, prohibition party, drink package so don't need to worry about paying for any of that.

You do not need to even have a on board account unless you want to purchase something. I believe I read somewhere they request $300.00 but you should be able to set any number you want. If you do not want to link a credit card for whatever reasons? Have you thought about getting a prepaid gift credit card for the amount you want listed to your account?

I love the gift card idea, constantly depositing $$$ on to your Seapass account.  My wife and I have a jar we throw change, singles, whatever extra cash we have at any given moment into it, and have declared the contents, "Our Vacation Fun Money" --- right before the cruise, we'll have the majority of it put on a Visa Gift Card, and then will, in turn, apply it to our Seapass account .... Seems an easier way to control, and most importantly, monitor expenses and spending.

I am not aware of any minimum for cash deposits on Royal Caribbean. You can go to Guest Services at any point in your cruise and deposit cash, as you see fit.

I understand being on a cruise is a cashless system.

If you have a credit Card on your sign and Sale Card.

And you have say like 200 of OBC, can you give them cash to add to your OBC spending amount, so they will not take from credit Card.

I am trying to be able to walk off the ship at the end of the Cruise, and not owe anything.

Thank You in Advance.

And you have say like 200 of OBC, can you give them cash to add to your OBC spending amount, so they will not take from credit Card.

I am trying to be able to walk off the ship at the end of the Cruise, and not owe anything.

Thank You in Advance.

Yes you can

Thank You in Advance.

Yes, precisely.  You can deposit cash at any time and if you do it right, walk off without owing a dime.