Excursion changed names?

JG1209

We just received an email stating " The tour you booked, CZ4S Mystical ChaakTun Cenotes and Maya Spiritual Cleanse, is now called CZ4S A Hidden Underground River and Shopping " Has anyone ever had this happen? I am wondering if it changed the activities within the excursion? Any thoughts?

This hasn't happened to me, but I would definitely call Royal to verify what is included in this excursion. Based on the title alone, it does seem that the cleanse is no longer a part of it. I guess some could call shopping a "spiritual cleanse" (maybe more of a wallet cleanse) but I doubt that was the original type of cleanse intended :8_laughing:

5 hours ago, KJones said:

This hasn't happened to me, but I would definitely call Royal to verify what is included in this excursion. Based on the title alone, it does seem that the cleanse is no longer a part of it. I guess some could call shopping a "spiritual cleanse" (maybe more of a wallet cleanse) but I doubt that was the original type of cleanse intended :8_laughing:

So, I got 2 different answers.... Imagine that LOL I chatted with Royal on FB messenger- they said that my original excursion was cancelled and replaced with the new one. I wasnt happy with that answer so I called today. The phone agent said that my original excursion was not cancelled, they simply changed the name. I even made her look up the details. It was exactly the same as before. So, fingers crossed the phone lady was right... Im not booking an excursion to go shopping-- Im going to experience the culture and the area.... If I have time after the exploring and the healing ritual, ... and tequila tasting  ? ... then a little shopping will be fine  .....