We Still Do – Vow Renewal on Harmony - 1/26/20 – 2/2/20

bossdog421

@Lovetocruise2002 Well that is the thing, my family and friends don't share my love of the finer things. I prefer the experience as oppose to material things. My brother has no problem spending $23 on a pound of cheese or $140 on a bottle of whiskey but bulks at paying more than $170 a night for accommodations. The experience of Star class would suffer if nobody wants to experience it with me. So I may just have to stick to Sea and Sky class.....as long as I am cruising, I am happy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 10:23 AM, bossdog421 said:

Here's the forecast tomorrow ?

Screenshot_20200131-112222_Google.thumb.jpg.ef36dd1af540466a5e9be8ad52ee7f72.jpg

interesting in seeing what you think about NOT purchasing anything but just staying on the beach.  My husband is a red headed guy and burns easily.  I would hate to pay for the adventure and he not be interested in staying out all day.  Have a great time.  

On 2/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, irishfitz said:

interesting in seeing what you think about NOT purchasing anything but just staying on the beach.  My husband is a red headed guy and burns easily.  I would hate to pay for the adventure and he not be interested in staying out all day.  Have a great time.  

I am in royals demographic as someone who is going to purchase extra things lol.

I will say I would have had a great time doing all the free stuff though. While i dont mind crowds all the time it's great to have a private area to retreat to. 

• 11 months later...

Going to bump my old topic... why not? Not like anything new is happening...

So here we are, a year later than this cruise.

Right about now i would have been thinking about how great my 10 year anniversary was while wondering around an empty ship while everyone else is sleeping. (My 11th anniversary was great too but I'm not cruising ?)

It's pretty crazy thinking back. I remember starting to hear about the virus and thinking it was not big deal. Even crazier  we were docked next to Anthem at San Juan... That Anthem sailing was the exact sailing that got quarantined for possible exposure to the virus. 

Tomorrow i get my second dose of the Vaccine. Exactly 1 year away from having an chance exposure. I won't go into the chaos that it has been working in the medical field but it has been stressful to say the least. I do really hope that this year marks us making moves to get this virus behind us.

1 cruise canceled last year for my wife's 40th birthday (star class too /cry). Hopeful for my Halloween booking on Anthem this year! It's not showing as something you can book anymore though, so i'm sure that's not a good sign.

Hope everyone is staying safe and sane! Hope i see everyone cruising soon!

Hello...today is the first time I saw your blog (probably because you posted an update...thanks!!).  Nice way to celebrate 10 years married!  So, I read through the entire blog and love all the pictures and insights to your entire cruise and especially the floating cabana on CocoCay.  Looks like your entire cruise was a blast.  My question...did you and your group follow through with the scavenger hunt and if so...who won??  

Happy belated 11th!!  

5 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Hello...today is the first time I saw your blog (probably because you posted an update...thanks!!).  Nice way to celebrate 10 years married!  So, I read through the entire blog and love all the pictures and insights to your entire cruise and especially the floating cabana on CocoCay.  Looks like your entire cruise was a blast.  My question...did you and your group follow through with the scavenger hunt and if so...who won??  

Happy belated 11th!!  

Glad you enjoyed the blog!

The scavenger hunt was one of those great ideas that we just didnt have time to do to it's fullest.  Let's just say everyone won because i didn't make anyone else throw in for the Floating Cabana lol.