Walk on Water Clarification

Neesa

Good day RC blog Community~

I am looking for a clarification so I don't cause family un do stress when I partake in the security protocol before boarding. I drink water & copious amounts of it. I am particular about the taste and was not a fan of the water on board the Harmony this past sailing. (I'm a big pain, I know) So on my Mariner sailing embarking in PC I believe we may bring (12) twelve 16 oz bottles each in our carry on, nothing to be packed, is this correct? Does the package have to be wrapped as purchased or may I separate the bottles and place strategically within my carry on (I'm thinking weight distribution) If you have experience with this please reply? I know it is something small but I really don't want to be "that person" who holds up the security lane. Thanks so much!

7 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Good day RC blog Community~

I am looking for a clarification so I don't cause family un do stress when I partake in the security protocol before boarding. I drink water & copious amounts of it. I am particular about the taste and was not a fan of the water on board the Harmony this past sailing. (I'm a big pain, I know) So on my Mariner sailing embarking in PC I believe we may bring (12) twelve 16 oz bottles each in our carry on, nothing to be packed, is this correct? Does the package have to be wrapped as purchased or may I separate the bottles and place strategically within my carry on (I'm thinking weight distribution) If you have experience with this please reply? I know it is something small but I really don't want to be "that person" who holds up the security lane. Thanks so much!

Quote from RC " Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted. " Nothing about having to be packaged as a group singles should be fine as long as the bottles haven't been opened.

@12thman Very clear, I appreciate that. I also realized by your provided response it is per stateroom not person. Big difference & good to know, I was planning on sticking 12 waters in my husbands carry on also, now I bet he will just carry the initial 12 for me. I really appreciate your response, have a great day!

My wife and I carried on 12 bottles of water when we sailed on Vision back in October.  We each had 6 bottles placed in various sections of our carry on bags.

When we went through the security scan, the person there asked if it was water or alcohol.  We told them water and were on our way.  We didn't have to show them or open our bags.