Taking Children

1 hour ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

Are the extra things offered in Adventure Ocean free as well?

Adventure Ocean is free up until 10:00 pm. After that it’s $7 per hour per child. So all the activities they offer throughout the day are included. 

My kids are 7 and 11 and we just completed their 5th cruise (4th on Royal). We love AO as well as the many activities available all over the ship.

Which ship are you sailing on?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 5:21 PM, Biff215 said:

Adventure Ocean is free up until 10:00 pm. After that it’s $7 per hour per child. So all the activities they offer throughout the day are included. 

My kids are 7 and 11 and we just completed their 5th cruise (4th on Royal). We love AO as well as the many activities available all over the ship.

Which ship are you sailing on?

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas. I'm so excited as it is a complete surprise. They won't be finding out until they wake up in Florida. I don't want to use this much, but there may be a day or two where it's needed for a couple of hours. Thank you for your help!

2 hours ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas. I'm so excited as it is a complete surprise. They won't be finding out until they wake up in Florida. I don't want to use this much, but there may be a day or two where it's needed for a couple of hours. Thank you for your help!

We sailed Harmony in August and our kids had a blast. So much to do on the ship that we didn’t hit many of the AO family activities during the day (though there were plenty). The kids did enjoy going from 7-10 each night after dinner while we were catching the shows and lounges. We love spending time with our kids but those few hours each night are perfect for us and them. 

Lots of kids on board so plenty of opportunities to make new friends. My daughter (11) saw an AO friend one day at the pool so they rode the water slides over and over together which was cool. Have a great cruise!