El Loco Fresh on FOS

Lovestotravel

18 hours ago, Sweety said:

El Loco is very good. We ate tacos everyday.

I can not wait ..... we're on Freedom in March and this is one of the things I most look forward to.  Question..... do they also have the fixins for a Taco Salad?  That's one of my wife's weaknesses.  Also, how are the hours at El Loco Fresh?  I'm hoping it stays open relatively late, it would make an awesome late night snack.

1 hour ago, coneyraven said:

I can not wait ..... we're on Freedom in March and this is one of the things I most look forward to.  Question..... do they also have the fixins for a Taco Salad?  That's one of my wife's weaknesses.  Also, how are the hours at El Loco Fresh?  I'm hoping it stays open relatively late, it would make an awesome late night snack.

Yes. Yes. They have 20 different toppings. My mouth is watering. I will be on Navigator for April spring break. Taco salad is a favorite of mine also. 

10 hours ago, coneyraven said:

9 hours ago, twangster said:

Check out a Navigator or Oasis or Symphony cruise compass for typical hours.  

I will be on Freedom this June, and wondered too, so I did check a few cruise compasses from both Oasis and Symphony.  It appears the hours are the same on both ships.  Breakfast 8-10AM, and afternoon from noon to 5:45PM only.  I did NOT see it open after 5:45PM at all.

On the Navigator cruise compasses, there were no breakfast options, but just from noon or 1PM or 2PM (depending on the day) until 6PM.  Again, nothing after 6PM.

...which means, no late night snacks from El Loco.  Bummer!

14 hours ago, MarvinS said:

I will be on Freedom this June, and wondered too, so I did check a few cruise compasses from both Oasis and Symphony.  It appears the hours are the same on both ships.  Breakfast 8-10AM, and afternoon from noon to 5:45PM only.  I did NOT see it open after 5:45PM at all.

On the Navigator cruise compasses, there were no breakfast options, but just from noon or 1PM or 2PM (depending on the day) until 6PM.  Again, nothing after 6PM.

...which means, no late night snacks from El Loco.  Bummer!

Shoot!  I had hoped it would have been open later too, but I guess it makes sense if it is pool side.  We will for sure take advantage of it though! Thanks for looking up this info.