Anyone ever been to Sorobon Beach in Bonaire?

mook1525

hello!

I have searching for things to do other than snorkeling in Bonaire and found this beautiful beach called Sorobon Beach.  There are Sorobon Beach Resort, Hangout Beach Bar located at the beach.

anyone ever been here? It looks stunning in photos.. is it really that beautiful?  Is it worth to spend entire day there?  Is windsurfing easy to do? 

any feedback is welcome!

thank you

4 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Can't attest to the windsurfing but we stopped there when rented golf carts on Bonaire.  The beach is absolutely gorgeous and it's very shallow super far out.  I am not a beach person but they did have shade available up by the beach club area and you could rent cabanas that provided shade.

ohhhh good to know! how long does it take from cruise port?  

15 hours ago, mook1525 said:

ohhhh good to know! how long does it take from cruise port?  

I have absolutely no idea but they do have vendors right at the port that will take you.  No clue how much they ask for a ride there.  I just know that it definitely takes less than an hour and a half via a 15mph max speed golf cart with no stops ???.

@Matt has some photos from Sorobon on his live blog from the Freedom NYE Group Cruise https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/01/03/freedom-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-6-bonaire

We ran into him there on our golf cart tour so it's the same view that I had..but I failed to take any photos.

21 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I have absolutely no idea but they do have vendors right at the port that will take you.  No clue how much they ask for a ride there.  I just know that it definitely takes less than an hour and a half via a 15mph max speed golf cart with no stops ???.

@Matt has some photos from Sorobon on his live blog from the Freedom NYE Group Cruise https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/01/03/freedom-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-6-bonaire

We ran into him there on our golf cart tour so it's the same view that I had..but I failed to take any photos.

thank you!  beach looks so beautiful.