Coco Beach Club Full Day Pass

JG1209

I have purchased the Coco Beach Club Full Day Pass--- anyone have a clue now many people are in this area?? Or if it is crowded?  I liked the idea of having an area with chairs and umbrellas where I didnt have to fight to get one LOL Anyone have any thoughts on this area?

Thanks! 62 days and counting down!! Cant wait!!!!

The Coco Beach Club has not opened yet (will open at the end of the month), so no one can comment on how crowded it is.

Just now, JG1209 said:

I liked the idea of having an area with chairs and umbrellas where I didnt have to fight to get one

Honestly, I don't think you'd struggle to find chairs or umbrellas at Perfect Day at CocoCay in general. There are SO many throughout the island, there is ample seating.

Just now, Matt said:

The Coco Beach Club has not opened yet (will open at the end of the month), so no one can comment on how crowded it is.

Honestly, I don't think you'd struggle to find chairs or umbrellas at Perfect Day at CocoCay in general. There are SO many throughout the island, there is ample seating.

I was there last March and since we were in a suite, we had access to a "special" area, which had umbrellas and chairs... so I didnt have to worry... but from my understanding, they did away with that little section... I honestly didnt think that I would have to worry about it this time, but I like to make sure ... Im a fair skinned red head--- so I need more than a palm tree with shade . ha ha ha  ?

2 minutes ago, JG1209 said:

I was there last March and since we were in a suite, we had access to a "special" area, which had umbrellas and chairs... so I didnt have to worry... but from my understanding, they did away with that little section

Hmm, are you talking about Labadee? CocoCay never had a suites only area.

I was there in Feb 2019 and there was a suites area. There were cabanas (not sure if they were exclusive), there was a dedicated buffet and bar and beach area. To gain access, you needed to check in with the concierge at the entrance and receive a wrist band. It was our first time there, but I believe  it was in the area that is now Chill Island.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hmm, are you talking about Labadee? CocoCay never had a suites only area.

It was CocoCay. It was over by some new cabanas that they had just built. It wasnt a big section- but it was roped off and you had to have a special wrist band for it. It had a little private bar and buffet... It wasnt anything too extravagant.. but it was nice. At least they told us it was for suite guests LOL It was somewhere around where Chill Island is now. I remember seeing where you can take kayaks out and such right next to us.

Replying to Oglithorpe, every time Ive asked if there was a special section dedicated for suite guests, they say no. .. so I dont know LOL

15 minutes ago, JG1209 said:

Every time Ive asked if there was a special section dedicated for suite guests, they say no. .. so I dont know LOL

I have been told "no" also except for the one occasion in feb 2019. We weren't aware that it existed until the concierge told us about it. The stand where there were checking in had a "suites" sign on it also. Perhaps it was a temporary program due to construction at the time, or a test as they considered a suites only area on Cococay.