Gifts & Gear Query - Strawberries / Wine

ajmp5

I have not done the strawberries and wine, but have done the strawberries on their own, which were a good size and tasty. My son was spoiled on his first cruise by the head MDR waiter with the chocolate covered strawberries, and now expects them each time we sail. 

We did both years ago when it was part of the grand romance package and loved it. The strawberries and champagne made sail away extra special. (If you have a balcony it is great to enjoy there). We liked the cheese and wine because we had late dining and we were always starved by then. It was a nice treat in between. (We had the canapes one night and did not care for them at all).

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I thought it was listed as an option there? I know @AnnetteJackson has ordered them as a gift on some of Royal Caribbean Blog group cruises.

Ah thanks will have to check with my MEI TA on this.  But only thing cupcake related I've seen is the decorating class.  Also, we'll be doing the sushi class thanks to your recommendation.  We are excited to cruise next month. 

6 hours ago, saytheb said:

Was looking through some of the options and curious what the soda package was. $28 for 12 - 12oz Cokes?! ☠️

If you do the math, it's cheaper than buying them on the ship individually. If you know you like to have a soda in your cabin at times, it can be worth it.