Mariner-Ocean View Panoramic Suite?

Neesa

This "suite" just appeared and disappeared on my sailing search. Is this a true suite with suite perks? Is there only one, is this why the availability was so quick? I looked to research it (we have a grand suite but wanted an additional bathroom) and then it was gone. Does anyone know about this elusive cabin offering on the Mariner? Thanks so much!

If it's the Ocean Panoramic Suite (Category VP) then yes, it receives the exact same suite benefits as a GS and above.  The major difference is no balcony.  There are some who love this suite.  I have never tried it but I have 3 bookings in it.  First one is Adventure this coming July.  It is large, there is a separate area with bunks and it has 1 1/2 bath.  I personally like the idea (that is why we have 3 bookings) because Deck 12 is quiet.  The cons are possible motion (because it is very forward) and also noise above from the mini golf area.  The views are beautiful though.

@Sweety @Lovetocruise2002 MOTS 1854! Sharla @ MEI was able to get it for me, late last night! Once again, I sent her an email "after hours" thinking she would address it this morning a.m. but NOPE! She secured the elusive cabin last night. I believe she had to call because it was there and then it was gone, someone must have been doing the same thing researching it and maybe "ghosted it" by placing it in their cart but alas, Sharla to the rescue (I picture her in a very stylish super human/hero cape.....) So I am looking forward to it, this is our first time in 12 cruises we have not had a balcony but with those windows I can't see how that would be a problem. To reiterate they did let me book with 3 people also. When you say you order MDR room service do they bring a proper table? It doesn't look as though there is anywhere to enjoy your meal. Our sailing is not until August 2020 but I surmise this just became available now do to a change or cancelation, quite excited to try this cabin. Thanks again friends!