When will Royal Caribbean start the All Inclusive sale?

I would suggest you price the cruise with the unlimited dining and drinks packages (both of them) and then price it again when they do this offer next. You may find the ‘offer’ is more expensive, I know we did! Much like ALL offers I have seen from RC, they have a price you’re going to pay them and regardless of %off or deal it changes little.... unless they make a mistake!

In the UK we CANNOT reprice the cruise if the price goes down, so once it’s booked stop checking! 

Also I think I saw this offer last year and it did not include speciality restaurants... So maybe price just with drinks package (£45/day per person on average)

Symphony was in the Med in 2018.  Was that the date of the cruise in question? 

Understand with bundled promotions that Royal (or any cruise line) is NOT simply accepting less profits, they adjust the base rate of the cruise to offset the included amenity.  

On Royal UK sailings I've run through the pricing model with a friend in the UK.  They priced it with the "all inclusive" beverage package perk on the UK site and I priced the same sail dates on the US site and added the DX package as an add on.  Given prevailing currency exchange rates that day I came out slightly ahead.  

Where bundled amenities doesn't work out well is when someone can't utilize them.  Some people don't drink alcohol or drink so little a drink package just doesn't make any sense.  By forcing them to pay for it in a bundle price they are paying more than they need to.  They end up subsidizing other guests drinking habits.

I have priced out a few NCL with the All inclusive or All 5 offers included type thing....rarely does it make it much cheaper. Or you end up paying a little more but maybe getting some extra perks which you may or may not use.

That being said, I am surprised Royal hasn't done this...as they could prob make more $$ by making everyone pay for it, knowing that  everyone wouldn't use all the perks included.

1 hour ago, J_Keeble said:

When in reality all they do is bump up the cruise by £350 for a 7 day cruise and market it as "free drinks package"

Bingo. 

Bottom line, there is no all inclusive option. You can build your own "all inclusive" cruise offer with various pre-cruise purchases: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/01/25/how-get-closer-all-inclusive-royal-caribbean-cruise

11 hours ago, monctonguy said:

I have priced out a few NCL with the All inclusive or All 5 offers included type thing....rarely does it make it much cheaper. Or you end up paying a little more but maybe getting some extra perks which you may or may not use.

Totally agree! I keep telling my friends and coworkers that when they mention the NCL ads... nothing is free! It's worked into the pricing.

In almost every case, when I priced a comparable cruise and made it apples to apples, it was the same price (or more) than Royal.