Celebrity Infinity Concierge Class

tiffrobyn

I've been dying to get on Celebrity for a while and I can never manage to make it stick in my vacation schedule. I came across these 2-night sailings offered on the Infinity so I booked 2/8 out of Miami. I booked into a Concierge Class stateroom. I've read what that includes but haven't been able to find many accounts of personal experience on Concierge Class using The Google. Can anyone provide some insight? 

The amenities:

Personalized Concierge service - What the heck does this exactly mean?

Priority check-in ✔️ Got it.

Exclusive embarkation day lunch - Is this in the MDR? 

Destination Seminar ✔️ Got it.

Exclusive pre-departure lounge - Does anyone know where this is on the Infinity? Is there a continental breakfast setup?

Priority debarkation ✔️ Got it.

Main & specialty restaurant seating time preferences - If I do the select seating do we get priority over other walk-ups?

Welcome sparkling wine and fresh fruit ✔️ Got it.

Daily delivery of afternoon savories - What are they? I love a good snack. 

I hope this 2-nighter gives me a good taste for Celebrity so I can finagle a longer sailing into future plans.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, tiffrobyn said:

I've been dying to get on Celebrity for a while and I can never manage to make it stick in my vacation schedule. I came across these 2-night sailings offered on the Infinity so I booked 2/8 out of Miami. I booked into a Concierge Class stateroom. I've read what that includes but haven't been able to find many accounts of personal experience on Concierge Class using The Google. Can anyone provide some insight? 

The amenities:

Personalized Concierge service - What the heck does this exactly mean?

Priority check-in ✔️ Got it.

Exclusive embarkation day lunch - Is this in the MDR? 

Destination Seminar ✔️ Got it.

Exclusive pre-departure lounge - Does anyone know where this is on the Infinity? Is there a continental breakfast setup?

Priority debarkation ✔️ Got it.

Main & specialty restaurant seating time preferences - If I do the select seating do we get priority over other walk-ups?

Welcome sparkling wine and fresh fruit ✔️ Got it.

Daily delivery of afternoon savories - What are they? I love a good snack. 

I hope this 2-nighter gives me a good taste for Celebrity so I can finagle a longer sailing into future plans.

Check out my live blog from my Celebrity Equinox cruise.  I answered most of your questions over there.  Some of the photos include the embarkation lunch menu in the MDR and a listing of Concierge benefits as well.  We did the second seating so I don't know about dining preference.  I think it applies more to getting priority for preference on reservations.  I never used the concierge service but there is a concierge available to help book specialty dining reservations for example but not sure what else to expect.  The embarkation lounge if you use the term lounge loosely because it is just a reserved seating area but you will be the first ones on other than repeat cruisers and suite guests.  We did not use the continental concierge breakfast but rather went to the buffet leaving only our carry on bags in the room and returned afterward to collect them and walk off the ship.  Afternoon snacks varied greatly but included something sweet and usually some dip or spread and one other thing.  They were just enough for a couple of bites of each item each.  See my blog for photos of a couple of the deliveries.  If you have dietary restrictions or preferences you can request them.  I think you will enjoy your cruise and some of those concierge perks.  Get ready to book another one.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, Jedi Jason said:

Check out my live blog from my Celebrity Equinox cruise.  I answered most of your questions over there.  Some of the photos include the embarkation lunch menu in the MDR and a listing of Concierge benefits as well.  We did the second seating so I don't know about dining preference.  I think it applies more to getting priority for preference on reservations.  I never used the concierge service but there is a concierge available to help book specialty dining reservations for example but not sure what else to expect.  The embarkation lounge if you use the term lounge loosely because it is just a reserved seating area but you will be the first ones on other than repeat cruisers and suite guests.  We did not use the continental concierge breakfast but rather went to the buffet leaving only our carry on bags in the room and returned afterward to collect them and walk off the ship.  Afternoon snacks varied greatly but included something sweet and usually some dip or spread and one other thing.  They were just enough for a couple of bites of each item each.  See my blog for photos of a couple of the deliveries.  If you have dietary restrictions or preferences you can request them.  I think you will enjoy your cruise and some of those concierge perks.  Get ready to book another one.

Thank you, @Jedi Jason! I read your post and found it quite helpful! Thanks for sharing.