Quantum Class (Anthem of the Seas) UPD?

KenCP

Going from one of the smallest ship to the on of the largest ships, Anthem of the Seas.

I really enjoyed the UDP on Vision of the Seas even though there were on 3 restaurants to choose from.  I am not really into big crowds and loud dinning rooms when on vacation, and I like that there are portions when eating in a restaurant.  I do like food, and that is why I tend to stay away from the buffet.  Buy the time i try a little of everything I am overstuffed. Even in the restaurants the portions can be big, and I will usually refrain from ordering extra.  Enough about my over eating.

Do you think getting a 5 night specialty dining package on a 12 night cruise on Anthem would be fine?  The main dining room on Anthem is split up into 4 smaller areas so I may try the dining room as well.  There seems to be more food options on Allure and, with a 5 night dining package it may be alright. 

Has anyone done the 5 night package on a 12 night and they were fine with it.

@KenCP, while there are four separate dining rooms on Anthem, all four serve the same menu each night and there are no room-specific specials or other variations. You will be assigned to one of them based on whether you are in traditional or My Time dining, and cannot move around.

You've got 4 specialty dining venues on Anthem, so if you don't mind repeating one of them then a 5-night dining plan isn't a bad idea on a 12-night cruise. Gives you a chance to mix it up from night to night.

In addition to the specialty venues, Anthem has the Solarium Bistro as a complimentary dining option; reservations are required for dinner, but it is open access for breakfast and lunch and a good secondary option to the Windjammer. It has a mix of buffet and menu options, with a Mediterranean-style focus in the offerings. So with a 5-night dining package, you can get six nights outside the MDR if you go with Solarium Bistro.