Vancouver, BC

rjac

We will be doing the Alaskan southern cruise on the Radiance this August. Trying to catch a decent flight home from Vancouver at the end of the cruise on 8/21 is turning into MI.  Thinking about staying overnight on the 21st and catching an early morning flight on the 22nd. Any good hotel recommendations and sights to see? Thanks!:27_sunglasses:

24 minutes ago, rjac said:

We will be doing the Alaskan southern cruise on the Radiance this August. Trying to catch a decent flight home from Vancouver at the end of the cruise on 8/21 is turning into MI.  Thinking about staying overnight on the 21st and catching an early morning flight on the 22nd. Any good hotel recommendations and sights to see? Thanks!:27_sunglasses:

I’ll let you know May 28th when I get there. ? That’s the best I can do right now.

Have been there once for work and once for a cruise.  
For work, had to be closer to the work location and it wasn’t too far from Granville but not a place I would recommend because it was fine but nothing special.

Before our cruise we did two nights at the Marriott Pinnacle.  It was a good location and we were able to walk to everything we did except for one thing, we took the train. We walked over to and around Stanley park.  It was a little long but not bad.  The item I wanted to share was that we had a few minor hiccups at check in and at our first meal but the management was great.  They called, sent a cheese plate and drinks, etc. to compensate us for the troubles.  The property had a nice pool and gym so it covered those bases too.