Port Canaveral Wine

Biff215

32 minutes ago, Biff215 said:

What’s the best and easiest place to stop along the way for some bottled water and wine to take on board?

I assume you're flying into Orlando (MCO). I would drive to Port Canaveral, keep going past the port and stop at a grocery store or wine store in Cocoa Beach. Quite a few of them there, and just a few miles past the port at worst.

1 hour ago, Biff215 said:

We’re flying in tomorrow morning and renting a car. What’s the best and easiest place to stop along the way for some bottled water and wine to take on board?

I would suggest the Cocoa Commons Publix.  Probably the most easily accessible on/off from 528 for the entire route and no additional tolls to hop off and on.  

The address is:  Publix Super Market at Cocoa Commons, 2301 FL-524 #150, Cocoa, FL 32926.

9 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I would suggest the Cocoa Commons Publix.  Probably the most easily accessible on/off from 528 for the entire route and no additional tolls to hop off and on.  

The address is:  Publix Super Market at Cocoa Commons, 2301 FL-524 #150, Cocoa, FL 32926.

And it's a Publix... man I miss Publix.

We ended up hitting the Publix which I would also highly recommend.  Spent less than $20 on two bottles of wine and a 12 pack of water for the weekend.  Filled the rental car with gas right in front of Publix, made a quick stop at McDonald's for breakfast across the street, and we were back on our way to the port in no time.  Thanks again!