St. Maarten Snorkelling Excursion

jim/nic

My wife and I are looking to book a snorkelling excursion in St.Maarten but have to book third person due to the one we want is sold out. We are looking at few companies that are highly rated but all the excursions are from 10:00am until 3:45-4:00 with a 10-15 minute walk from the port and the ship leaves at 5pm. Has anyone tried this before and do you think there is a lot to worry about? 

Thanks 

The business relies on cruise ship passengers.  If they even miss getting passengers back once, their business would be ruined with all the bad reviews.  Yes it is a bit stressful but email the company and ask about their policy.  Also, look at many reviews to make sure you are picking a reputable company.  

• 5 months later...

Realize this post is many months old now but figured I’d comment in case others happen upon it as I did.  
I highly recommend Captain Alan for snorkeling trips. (Google search “Captain Alan St Maarten”. https://captainalan.kiwishops.nl/). We’ve taken their 4 hour tour twice and really enjoyed it.  Rated highly on trip advisor as well.