What’s included in star class on Oasis.

Jax

Yes.  All are included.  The only thing that is not included are the pastries and snacks at Starbucks. All drinks at Starbucks are included though.  All food, complimentary and specialty is included. If you want to attend the Chef’s Table, you will be charged $25 PP for the wine but nothing for the food.

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  All are included.  The only thing that is not included are the pastries and snacks at Starbucks. All drinks at Starbucks are included though.  All food, complimentary and specialty is included. If you want to attend the Chef’s Table, you will be charged $25 PP for the wine but nothing for the food.

Thanks for this great news! Any idea On the escape room? 

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

While we have never done an Escape Room, it is my understanding that they are included along with cupcake decorating and sushi making classes.

I have a hold on a star loft on oasis....any thoughts on the stateroom. 

Just now, Jax said:

1718 was the only one available....thoughts??? 

I prefer that one. That is the ocean facing one. The other one faces the sports stuff. Pros and cons to both. 1718 has a larger upstairs and 1720 has a larger downstairs.  I will tag you in that other group. There is a fantastic comparison of the two. We had 1722 (which is 1718 on Oasis) on HM. See pics in my blog. We have 1718 on Oasis for the #majorstarclasstakeover cruise in 2022.

2 minutes ago, Jax said:

I have a hold on a star loft on oasis....any thoughts on the stateroom. 

We have done the SLS and loved it. We had the oceanview version and we had friends who were in the aft facing one (both were on Harmony but the suites are the same as Oasis).  Both are awesome.  We aren’t huge fans of the loft suites (stairs are a PITA) but they are beautiful and impressive suites, for sure. The balcony on the aft facing is bigger but the balcony on the oceanview is more private.  Don’t hesitate to book either one of these suites !

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I prefer that one. That is the ocean facing one. The other one faces the sports stuff. Pros and cons to both. 1718 has a larger upstairs and 1720 has a larger downstairs.  I will tag you in that other group. There is a fantastic comparison of the two. We had 1722 (which is 1718 on Oasis) on HM. See pics in my blog. We have 1718 on Oasis for the #majorstarclasstakeover cruise in 2022.

Those were my thoughts as well....didn’t like overlooking the sports stuff and prefer ocean view. I will watch for the tag. This is for April 4/21 sailing...surprised there was availability as that is over our Easter break.  I try to limit school abscences as my son doesn’t like catching up. Lol