Which Oasis Class Ship?

Harper

Looking at options for Western Caribbean itineraries for spring break. Looks like there is Oasis our of Ft Lauderdale, Symphony out of Miami, or Allure out of Galveston. Allure is cheaper by about 200 pp. We are flying in so I imagine airfare will be similar for all (too far out to predict). We will have already been on Oasis. Can someone compare the 3 ships, from what I see there aren't major differences. Or does departure port impact these at all, one easier than the other?

Oasis did just complete it's big $100+ million refresh late last year, so it would be a little different from the last time you were on it (assuming you didn't just sail on it in the last couple of months). We were on the Oasis before it was spruced up and we have been on the Harmony (both out of Port Canaveral). I don't know enough to talk about any of the subtle differences between the different Oasis class ships, but they all seem to be pretty awesome!

Symphony is the newest ship of the three..Oasis got AMPed so she's pseudo-new and Allure will be AMPed before it goes to Galveston..so the ships are far more alike than different. 

Port Everglades and Miami are the easier ports to get to as they are both near the airports.  The bonus is that they are only 35-50 minutes from each other so if you're going out of either you can pick flying into FLL or MIA which opens up a lot of choices for flights.  I haven't personally experienced Galveston.