AMPED Oasis of the Seas Adventure Ocean/Teens club questions.

mook1525

Hello All! Happy New Year!

I have been searching this but couldn't find anywhere on internet/youtube.

Has anyone been on Oasis of the Seas since November Amplification with 12 year old kids?  

I see they have revamped Adventure Ocean area that now there is a room for 3-5 year old and 6-12??? year old kids?? is that correct? That room is called "Hangout" room.. has anyone have a photo or been there on the ship? what is that place like? Is there many things to do for 12 year old kids?

which leads to my next question.. Oasis of the Seas teens club is now called "Social 298" and it looks pretty cool! Can 12 year old enter this place?  or do they strictly prohibit this?  I have a feeling that my 12 year daughter and her friend will want to spend more time at Social 298..

thank you so much in advance!

1 hour ago, mook1525 said:

I see they have revamped Adventure Ocean area that now there is a room for 3-5 year old and 6-12??? year old kids?? is that correct?

Yes

1 hour ago, mook1525 said:

has anyone have a photo or been there on the ship?

Photos: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/11/21/first-look-oasis-of-the-seas-amplification-changes

Video walkthrough: