Symphony Eastern Caribbean St. Thomas, St. Maarten

CTcruisers88

Hey everyone, new to the site but not to cruising, have a trip in beginning of May on the Symphony and we are stopping in both St. Maarten  and St. Thomas, We were thinking of doing “4x4 St. Maarten and Beach Escape” and “St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel”, anyone been on either of these before? If went on St John excursion, did you feel like you had enough time in St. Thomas as well? Also would like to know name of boat involved in taking you to St. John if anyone knows, Would love some feedback

• 1 month later...

Hi! 

I know I'm a month late, but I highly recommend Captain Bob Cass for St Maarteen. We used him last May while on Anthem OTS after getting a recommendation. He is not a Royal excursion, but he is located in a Martina right by the ship. His crew is extremely friendly, and the boats are very uncrowded. Making a great time exploring the island and snorkeling. If I ever go to St Maarteen I would do this tour 150%.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g147346-d15646838-Captain_Bob_s_Most_Popular_Speed_Boat_Snorkeling_and_Beach_Tour_with_Lunch-St_Mart.html

On 2/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, tylerz48 said:

Hi! 

I know I'm a month late, but I highly recommend Captain Bob Cass for St Maarteen. We used him last May while on Anthem OTS after getting a recommendation. He is not a Royal excursion, but he is located in a Martina right by the ship. His crew is extremely friendly, and the boats are very uncrowded. Making a great time exploring the island and snorkeling. If I ever go to St Maarteen I would do this tour 150%.

Captain Bob is probably the best excursion we've ever gone on.  We're going on our first Royal cruise this November and will be using him again for our St. Maarten excursion.